We can get really busy. The thought of carving time to make another appointment can be daunting. Even though the appointment is for the spa to get some pampering.
How about not waiting too long for that special time? Here are some amazing ideas on how to perform your own DIY spa days at home. Find a recipe for lip scrub, facial, body and foot scrub. You can even find skin softening lotion ideas!
I chose these posts based on how easy they are to do. These mom-hacks will surely give you the relaxation you deserve.
I made this FREE Weekly Self-Care journal for you. Grab it below.
Related post: Reasons for Mom Guilt.
Here’s a quick note about making your own DIY bath salts. There are only 3 main ingredients you need.
- Epsom Salt: It contains magnesium, which is absorbed in your body to help with muscle tension and promote relaxation.
- Carrier oils: It is used to dilute or extend the use of essential oils. They can be Jojoba oil or almond oil.
- Essential oils: Certain essential oils have their own properties. Lavender is the best for promoting relaxation and calmness.
Here’s a quick and easy recipe for you:
Epsom salt bath.
- 2 cups of Epsom salt
- 15-20 drops of lavender essential oils
- 3 tablespoons of your preferred carrier oils (coconut oil, jojoba oil, olive oil)
- Combine salt and carrier oil in a medium-sized glass bowl and mix well.
- Add drops of essential oils and mix thoroughly.
- Store bath salts in an airtight glass jar.
Tip: You can use a few drops food coloring, place in small mason jars, put a pretty bow and personalized note and give as gifts!
Bath and Body Home spa
Related post: Ways to improve Vitamin D.
I hope you find these do it yourself ideas useful. Go ahead and schedule your special relaxing day. Pamper yourself with a lip scrub, facial, body or foot scrub.
[More related resources: more links to popular posts]
Please share your comment below if you have any more amazing ideas.